CONJURE VOODOO WOMAN COSTUME, ADULT – PLUS SIZE
or 4 payments of $13.73 with Afterpay
Bare all – right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with trademark sugar skulls, flowers and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted their faces and dabble in black magic. It’s hauntingly good.
- Dress with suede like bodice, stylised hole with digital printed fabric underneath, cheese cloth jagged fabric trim at neckline with gold braid embellishment and attached plastic tooth necklace
- Flounce sleeves in suede like fabric with a jagged cheese cloth shoulder frill. The flounce cuff is in cheese cloth with a zigzag raw hem
- Layered skirt with tulle underlay with a zigzag hem, plus layers of jagged cheese cloth with the top layer adorned with patches plus a peplum of netted fabric with a skull charm attached
- Mini top hat with skull print and satin band. Cane not included
- This is an official Rubie’s product