Global Colours Neon Light Teal – UV BodyArt Cake Paint
or 4 payments of $2.74 with Afterpay
Global Colours’ UV Neon Light Teal glows fiercely under blacklight. Perfect for glow parties, raves, festivals and avante-garde editorials. In non-blacklight situations UV Neon Light Teal is also stunning when blended with another non-UV blue to add brightness and make the colour really pop. Note: In the UV Spectrum, Neon Light Teal is a shading colour, so it can be used to give the illusion of depth/dimension, particularly using Chroma Depth glasses.
Global Colours’ face and body paint is a painter’s dream come true. With bold, vivid colours and a smooth consistency, Global Colours’ paints are ideal for face and body art. The Global Colours range contains over 55 vibrant shades including UV reactive, metallic and pearl colours. Global Colours’ face and body paint cakes are easily activated with water, dry to a velvety finish in under a minute, and stay bold, bright and smudge-free in even the toughest conditions.
Global Colours’ face and body paint is:
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations (FDA, EU & ASTM). A note about Neons, Magenta, Deep Magenta, Pearl Lilac: these colours contain pigments not tested by the FDA but have been used in the industry for a long time. Pearl Pink, Green Deep, Dark Blue, Pearl Deep Blue, Pearl Light Blue, Pearl Mediterranean Blue, Pearl Peacock Blue, Pearl Sage & Pearl Emerald are approved by EU but not FDA tested and approved.
Directions for use: Activate the face paint with sealer or water to a creamy consistency and apply to the skin. The paint will dry quickly to a smudge free finish. Colours can be layered on top of each other, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next layer.
REMOVAL: Remove easily from the skin with water and soap, makeup remover or makeup wipes.
About Global Colours: Global Colours is a market leader, famous for the quality and safety of their face and body art products for over 25 years. 100% Australian owned, the range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide. Global Colours insist on ethical working conditions in their supply chain, environmental responsibility in their packaging and production, health prioritisation in their ingredient selection and affordable pricing for their customers. The result is a premium quality product that is imbued with heart.