GYPSY COSTUME, ADULT – PLUS SIZE
or 4 payments of $14.75 with Afterpay
Romani gypsies date back to the 14th century in Europe. They were poor beggar nomads, living on the streets and travelling from village to village by horse and wagon. Adorned in gold jewellery and elaborate head-dresses with coins, gypsy women tell a tale of history as they read tarot cards, tell people’s fortunes and weave an element of mystery into days gone by.
- Dress with mock vest on bodice and gold braid trim, glitter ribbon crossover ties, satin ruched chest panel with contrast edge plus off the shoulder satin gathered sleeve with frill hem
- Satin long skirt with colourful tulle panels hanging from waist and tulle overlay with metallic polka dot print plus gold coin embellishments hanging from waist
- Polyester head scarf with metallic polka dot print
- Jewellery and Crystal Ball not included. Fits ladies size 16-22
- This is an official Rubie’s product