RED ROSE DAY OF THE DEAD COSTUME, CHILD MEDIUM
or 4 payments of $8.73 with Afterpay
Bare all – right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with trademark sugar skulls, flowers and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted their faces and dabble in black magic. It’s hauntingly good.
- Satin dress with flower and skull digital print on bodice and skirt plus sewn on satin roses at waistline and lacy peplum overlay
- Skirt has red ruched hem and tulle underskirt
- Headpiece is a black band with 3D roses to match dress
- Face paint sold separately – item code 33666. Shoes and rose not included
- This is an official Rubie’s product