UNDEAD DIVA COSTUME, CHILD MEDIUM
or 4 payments of $9.73 with Afterpay
In ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, a mummy is the body of a person or animal that has been preserved after death, to ensure it travels safely to the after-life. Mummies were wrapped in bandages from head to toe and laid in a coffin, often inside a tomb. But in modern day, if these bodies are unsettled at Halloween, when the moon is full and round, watch out for the walking dead in your neighbourhood. Oh, and if you see one, maybe call for daddy, not mummy!!
- Tunic with digitally printed wraps and tassels at sleeves to give mummified impression and attached belt
- Pants are full length leggings with digitally printed wraps and elastic at waist
- Headpiece and arm cuffs are fabric
- Necklace is a foam backed pendant with digital print on a gold fabric chain. Sandals not included
- This is an official Rubie’s product